Friday, September 17, 2010

2 Blue Sun Drive - Sage Creek

Builder: Broadview Homes
Selling Price: $278,077
Area: 1332 sq ft


As I was taking my shoes off, the first thing that caught my eye was the two-sided gas fireplace bridging the living room and eating area. This is a really nice feature separating the two rooms. The galley kitchen is well laid out in the space and I really like the CaesarStone counter top (I had to ask what the material was). I always liked granite or some other natural stone counter top, but after seeing the CaesarStone counters in several of these homes, I really quite like it. At the back of the kitchen, I looked out and could see a nice stone patio with wooden trellis in the backyard. The main floor of this bungalow is Y shaped with the bedrooms on the left side of the house. The bedrooms are all a good size with a nice sized ensuite off the master.

Being a bungalow, the finished basement plays a big part of the living space of this home. It is quite open with a small bar area set up along with the TV/entertainment area at the far end. There is a good sized room towards the rear of the house that would make a great bedroom or office. The carpet in the basement is of a premium quality and I (perhaps oddly) liked the way it felt under my feet. I wouldn’t replace the hardwoods in my house with carpet, but that doesn’t mean I can’t secretly appreciate the plushness carpet provides.


What do you think about this house? Let us know what you think. Comment by clicking on the title of this post or click the “Comments” link below to see the form.

No comments:

Post a Comment