Wednesday, September 29, 2010

172 Bridgeland Drive South - Bridgwater Forest

Builder: Discovery Homes
Selling Price: $306,450 Plus GST and Land
Type: Bungalow


The first thing I realised when walking around this home is how much it would suit my lifestyle (and life stage). From the entrance, there is a feeling that this house was built with me in mind. With no children and a busy lifestyle, my husband and I need a home to be comfortable, welcoming to our friends, with enough space to indulge in our respective hobbies. A bungalow would be ideal for our 13 year old cat and, let’s be honest here, he is the real boss.

There is a bedroom at the front of the home which would be ideal for us to use as a study. As it is separated from the rest of the home, I can see that I could get a lot of work done here without any distractions.

The great room and kitchen are open concept and so ideal to hold dinner parties, with an eating area for guests to sip wine whilst dinner is being prepared. The dining room offers ample space to serve up our feast.

The master bedroom is very cozy. Not being a lover of mornings, I would worry that I may get too cozy in here and not want to drag myself out of bed.

The basement is finished with a rec room, another bedroom for visiting guests and a full bath. There is even a fitness area that I can put my treadmill that probably has not been used in 6 months.

Overall this house has my name written all over it. Everything I need is here without having to worry about the maintenance. A bonus when you buy a new home.


What do you think about this house? Let us know what you think. Comment by clicking on the title of this post or click the “Comments” link below to see the form.

No comments:

Post a Comment