Tuesday, September 28, 2010

24 Ruttig Street - Sage Place, Oakbank

Builder: Trikor Builders
Selling Price: $240,500 Plus GST and Land
Type: Bungalow


I guess if I were to sum up what impresses me most about this house in one word, it would be size. It seems considerably larger than the listed 1,350 square feet. The lot is very large at 140 x 85. I’m not anti-social but I love the fact that there is 20’ between this house and the next door neighbour. The basement has big windows that permit more light and airflow. The back yard is so big and accessible that there is room for a deck, patio, sun room and pool. You can have it all; and, with a corner lot, trade and service access from the road will be seamless.

This house is perfect for a young family as there is lots of room to grow and play. Oakbank strikes me as a community that is growing to really take off. They are working to attract young people to start their families there.


What do you think about this house? Let us know what you think. Comment by clicking on the title of this post or click the “Comments” link below to see the form.

No comments:

Post a Comment