Sunday, October 3, 2010

180 Bridgeland Drive South - Bridgwater Forest

Builder: Randall Homes
Selling Price: $399,905 Plus GST and Land
Type: 2-Storey


The front of the house was very architecturally pleasing to the eye.
It looked like the builder put a lot of effort and detail into making
this house stand out from the rest of the homes on the street.

When entering the house the first thing I noticed was the light
colours on the walls which I thought made the house very fresh, and
brighter than typically seen.

The main things I loved about this house was the walk -in front closet
to store your own coats and jackets as well as the guests. I know that
my front closet (which I find too small) typically gets used for my
families own coats and jackets, and when guests arrive I find myself
using my son’s bed to keep their outdoor garments on. The home was
lovely with an open concept kitchen and living area. As you approach
the staircase to go to the second level I immediately noticed the
wideness of the stairs which I personally love. How often have you
gone up a set of stairs when, at the same time, someone else is coming
down, and you have to move your body sideways, just to get by them!
The loft upstairs was also very appealing to someone like me, who has
a child that needs a space to do homework, or projects on the
computer, away from busy kitchens and living area.

The laundry room was also one of my favourites because it is on the
second floor hidden away from guests. Laundry rooms can become quite
messy so I think it is a great idea to put it on the second floor. It
is also closer to hampers which are usually located in the bedrooms,
so you don’t have to go far to put a load of laundry in!

This is a great home to see if you are looking for a two-storey home
with lots of space for a family with children.


What do you think about this house? Let us know what you think. Comment by clicking on the title of this post or click the “Comments” link below to see the form.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the use of colour in this home. The signature feature wall in the great room is trademark Randall homes.

    ReplyDelete